Our Mission Statement
At Peason Financial Group, Inc., we take the time to help our clients achieve their long-term financial goals, avoid common retirement-planning mistakes, and enjoy a lifetime of financial security.
We help you understand the basics of investing; the importance of financial defense; the essential facts about market history; what you need to know about interest rates, bond funds, and strategic investing, and the difference between income and cash flow.
We help you avoid the common financial mistakes that typically undermine so many retirement plans - mistakes such as inefficient asset allocation, overpayment of taxes, and lack of catastrophic health care planning. At Peason Financial Group, Inc., our objective is to steer you on a course toward a lifetime of financial security through conservative, income-generating financial strategies.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you reach YOUR destination.
Our focus is servicing the needs of retirees and pre-retirees. We specialize in conservative investment strategies that help minimize risk and produce income. No two investors are alike. We’ll get to know YOU in order to determine how much risk is appropriate for YOUR situation, and then find the optimal asset allocation that will help YOU meet YOUR goals.
Our 7 Steps
Peason Financial Group, Inc., can help assist you in identifying and reaching your own financial goals. We follow a seven-step educational process that will help you identify your objectives and develop the strategies that will allow you to reach those goals.
Our Seven-Step Process:
- Identify Lifetime Objectives & Strategies. There is no "one size fits all" approach. No two situations are alike. We tailor your financial strategies to assist you in achieving your specific lifetime goals and objectives.
- Determine Your Risk Profile. How much of your money should be in the stock market? How much should be in more conservative investments? We believe in staying within your comfort level rather than chasing short-term market returns.
- Understand All of Your Options. Many advisors are not willing to spend the time to educate their clients. We believe an informed client is a good client. We believe peace of mind comes from understanding your financial options.
- Build Your Non-Stock Market Portfolio. Your personal preferences, as well as your cash flow needs, are just some of the factors that determine your non-common stock market investment allocation. In building your model, we will educate you about today's conservative income-generating options, so you can make informed decisions.
- Optimize Your Investment Allocations. If desired, we will help you allocate the equity portion of your investments in conjunction with modern portfolio theory and mean-variance optimization.
- Identify Tax Reduction and Catastrophic Protection Strategies. Once your investment allocation is completed, we help you coordinate your personal affairs. Our focus is on minimizing income taxes and future death taxes, as well as helping to potentially protect you and your assets from health care catastrophes.
- Schedule Regular Periodic Reviews. Last, but certainly not least, we believe regular periodic reviews will help you "stay the course". Our firm's success, in large part, comes from an emphasis on client service.